Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bowling

John and I went bowling one weekend together, while the girls stayed home with a babysitter (the first one EVER at our own house, excluding Grandma) Well, we had soo much fun we decided we better take the kids. So a few weeks later we all went bowling together...with Grandma of course. Kynadi seemed to have a pretty good time. I was the overall winner of course, and now that I think of it, I actually think John still owes me dinner for that! Anyway here's a little video.

1 comment:

Brynn said...

Hey you should post more videos for us to watch. I like those pictures Kelsey and Kyndney bean look really cute in their dresses, so does brooklyn, which by the way, I had no idea that she was taking steps. That seems really weird. Morgans birthday looks fun. That was nice of you. Nice and YOU two words that don't seem to go together. hahahaha..