Sunday, October 11, 2009

Who couldn't love this kid??


Linken is growing up fast. Today I probably had 4 people tell me how big he has gotten in the past two weeks. He didn't have his helmet on at church today, so that may have made him look different, but he's sure changing a lot. He's getting two more teeth on the bottom, bringing the total to 6 teeth now. He likes using these teeth to bite my shoulder any chance he gets, which is unpleasant in every way. He has just started, in the last two weeks or so, pulling himself up to stand against whatever he can. Tonight I had to go rescue him three different times as he pulled himself up to stand in the crib but then hasn't quite figured out how to sit back down. It cracks me up, even if he was supposed to be sleeping. I mean look at the face in these pictures, how could you get mad at that?!?!?

No comments: