Saturday, January 30, 2010

My 31st Birthday


I can't believe I'm 31. I don't feel like I'm that old, although Kynadi likes to remind me often. :)

My birthday this past year was great. John took my shopping and out to lunch. He made me spend my money that day so I wouldn't spend it on bills like I normally do. He was really sweet to me.
My mom, was also great as usual. She watched the kids for us, while we were gone. When we got back the girls had hidden my gifts and had me go on a "scavenger hunt". This was really them, running around the house with me, excitedly telling me where every gift was. It was really cute. Well, after cake and ice cream, mom went with me to set up for my craft fair in Rock Springs the next day (the only downfall to the day). All in all though this was one of my best birthdays!!



Kynadi made this little bag by herself. I thought it was great. I honestly thought my mom had helped her, but she punched the holes, tied the ribbon and put it all together alone. I loved it!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Shannon!!!! I'm glad you had a great day, you deserve it!

And I'm still waiting for an email to let me know what I owe you for vinyl!