Sunday, April 6, 2008

Brooklyn's first word!?!?!

Well, Brooklyn sure is growing up fast. She's standing on her own now, and today she may have said her first word. I was over at my parents house and Kynadi and I were talking to my Dad on the intercom to his garage. Kynadi kept saying "Grampa" and little Brooklyn piped in too. I didn't here it, but my mom (who was holding Brooklyn) said she said, "grampa". What!?!?! I thought mom was supposed to be the first word. We tried to get her to say it again...I could hear the "pa" part but that was it. I may be in denial a bit longer until I hear it all clearly for myself!! :)

Well, you can see Brooklyn's personality coming out more and more. John thinks she's going to have a pretty good sense of humor. I think he's right. I dont' know how to explain it, she just seems like a little trickster! She's a happy little girl. But she still has her scream. I'm not sure when that goes away, but it won't be a sad day, that's for sure.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Don't you remember growing up, Shannon? Girls NEVER loose their scream :) I'm sure with you & John as parents, those girls can't help but have a good sense of humor :) I mean that in a good way...

Brynn said...

GRANDPA sounds like she is a bit batty to me. Must have a good sense of humor if her first word is Grandpa.