Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Why am I the only one not Sleeping!?!?!


These pictures were taken awhile ago. Kynadi made me set up her tent in her room and had to sleep in it. She made me keep it up for days! Cute. I'm not sure why I took this picture of Brooklyn, but who doesn't love looking at a sleeping baby? The last picture is John. He can be a bit of a wimp when he is sick. He didn't feel well in this picture and when I came into the room that morning he asked me, in a dying voice, if I would get him a cold rag for his forehead. LOL I love him, but I thought it was so funny(I'm still laughing thinking about it)...the drama!




4 comments:

Brynn said...

hahaha John looks like a DORK!!Hahahaaha

Grandma Texas said...

Yes, they are 'sleeping beauties!'

Mindy and Kelsey said...

I can totally see the situation, it's funny.

Holly said...

HA! John, you are a DORK!