Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Circus was in town..




The circus came to town so Brynn, Grandpa, and I took Corbyn, Landen, and Kynadi. Poor Brooklyn got left behind to take a nap with Daddy. Anyway, it was definately not the Ringling Bros. circus, but it was still fun. The only animals they had were some dancing poodles and the elephants. The elephants were the biggest hit. During "half time" we even got a chance to ride one. Landen was a bit scared and he stayed with Brynn to take the pictures (she should never go into photography, as you can see), but Corbyn, Kynadi, Grandpa, and I all rode. I thought Kynadi would be afraid but she loved it. The whole time I thought she'd want to sit right by me and cry or something, but she sat right with Grandpa and had a good time. When she got off in fact, she asked if we could go again. So here are a few pics of the event. The ones of Kynadi and I in the truck (see what a beauty it is...if only you could see the outside too) are on our way to the circus. I took a picture of her so then, of course, she wanted to take one of me...what a good practice while driving.

No comments: