Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sweet Little Bean


This is a boring post -- yes I know BRYNN!! But this is just so I have my little memories of my little ones.

So the other day, I was having Kynadi get ready for bed. I don't remember what I was doing, but I was trying to keep her occupied. She wanted to sleep in my bed, and since John was working a graveyard again, I told her she could. I told her to go in and get her pillow and blanket all ready. She did this and I was still wanting to buy some time, so I told her to go get my jammies and lay them out on my bed. Shortly after all her instructions I went into my room with her. I found my pajama pants laid out perfectly on my bed with a shirt lying perfectly above them, just as I should wear them. It reminded me of how I used to lay out all my new school clothes to see my new outfits. I should have taken a picture -- for a two year old it was great! The best was then she explained to me why she had picked the ones she had. She said, "those are your new jammy pants that don't have holes in them" (all of my pajama pants have holes -- but sure enough these were still fairly new and didn't) and then addressing the shirt she said, "see mommy, I got that one because you like it". It actually is a shirt I like to wear to bed. It was so cute just to see how much thought she had put into it. She was so excited too. What a precious little girl I have!

No comments: