Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Vinyl in my own house...can you imagine







I just put this vinyl up in Kynadi's room, which ironically enough is the only place in my house that has vinyl on the wall. Anyway, I'm not sure what to think. In some ways I think it looks cute, but I wonder if it's a bit busy? Should I fix it in any way? Thoughts, anyone? Different colors, placement? Be honest...not too honest BRYNN!

Don't mind the messy room...we were in the middle of ...uh well, I don't know, it's just a mess.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

I think it looks darling, and it adds a bunch, since you can't paint her room. I say keep it!

Holly said...

I think it looks great just how it is and I love the saying! When we figure out what we're doing-our house has been on the market for about 5 months-I'll be in need of some vinyl because if we stay here Ethan and Kamden will be sharing a room (ah!) I'm pretty sure they'll be up all night playing.

Marlene said...

I say keep it just like it is. It's really very cute.

Anonymous said...

Super Cute. I like it. It makes me want to order more flowers for Katelyn's room.

Anonymous said...

Super Cute. I like it. It makes me want to order more flowers for Katelyn's room.

Heather Carringer Lemon said...

It is perfect I love it!