Sunday, August 16, 2009

Unfit Mother

It is times like this that I feel unfit to be a Mother.
Kynadi and Brooklyn were playing outside one day and then decided they wanted to play in their little pool and sprinkler. So off they went to get in their swimming suits. I had put sunscreen on them earlier, but didn't after they had changed to swim. I was mostly worried about Brooklyn burning since she has the red hair and burns more easily. But this is what Kynadi popped up with that night....
I can't believe how awful it was. I have not forgotten to put sunscreen on them since though. I felt terrible, all because of my laziness and forgetful mind!

The other pics are of the girls being silly that night and wanting me to take their pictures. I couldn't resist capturing their cute mugs!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Holy crud, that looks like it hurts! But you're not an unfit mother, we all do things like that ever now and then!

Teri said...

This looks so painful. Spencer got a small blister on his head once...through his hair. I guess I kind of know how you feel. Ouch!!!