Sunday, September 20, 2009

Camping Trip


Who wants to go Camping!?!?!
This is a late post, but we finally went camping this last August. I keep telling John that if he learns how to shoot a gun then I'm fine going, but I don't want to be eaten by a bear or any other crazy animal or attacked by some crazy person (they always hide out in the forests ! ). Anyway, no gun, but John's brother and sister and their families convinced us to go with them. The girls loved it. It was their first time camping. We only camped for a couple nights in Cottonwood canyon, but it was enjoyable. I don't like sitting around doing nothing for too long, but it was nice to relax. Following are a few of the pics we took.
This cracked me up. Feel free to sleep whereever you'd like Kyandi; Brooklyn doesn't mind being a bed. So cute.
Stories at bedtime are always better in a tent.

Looking thru the "window" of our tents, wishing they were older so the wouldn't have to go to bed so early.



I let Linken suck on a few oranges. He couldn't get enought of them. Brooklyn decided she needed to help him eat as well. That's always a good combo - a two year old feeding an 8 mnth old. :)
Linken hanging out with Uncle Richard around the campfire.

All the "little" girls eating lunch, they had lots of fun together.


My girls LOVED the little chipmunks running around the campsite. Every time they saw them they got excited.

1 comment:

Holly said...

What a fun trip! I kept telling Jeff I wanted to go to Hells Canyon & camp but it never happened...I guess I was too pregnant or something :) Maybe next year! I'm glad you guys are all in good health-great news!