Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pics of my favorite little Boy


So I just realized at Linken's 9 month appointment the other day that he is a small little kid. My girls were always in the 80-90% with both height and weight, and they told me Link is in the 10th. I had no idea. So my little boy is small, but cute and happy as ever. He has his top two teeth in now and is trying to crawl. Hasn't quite go the hang of it, but sure can army crawl fast. He's finally sitting well and he's still the happiest kid ever.

These pics are from about a month or two ago, but I think they're cute.

4 comments:

Toni said...

He is too cute. I saw him at church Sunday and didn't even know who he was for a minute because he has gotten so big! When does he get to take his helmet off? That will be nice.

Mike and Quel said...

I called Yeshlur's today and was asking them a question and said Lincoln's name and she said, "Oh, is this Linken Fairchild?" I thought it was funny! He is getting so cute!! I love his smile. It was fun to hang out last night too!

Brynn said...

ohhh he is such a CUTIE!! Wish I could see him in real life but not with that baby food on his face, near my couches---hahah

Holly said...

What a cute little guy! Today Ethan asked if we could put Owen down and see if he can crawl...I'm thankful I still have several good months left before he's into everything just like his big brothers!
Hey, you never emailed me that recipe for the pasta dish you made us and I've been craving it!Am I going to have to drive down there and have you make me some?!