Sunday, August 3, 2008

Brooklyn Update...Boring to read but for My MEMORY!!

I haven't posted much about Brooklyn lately so I decided I should. She has had an ear infection this past week and has definately not been herself. SOOOO onery. Thankfully she is finally getting over it. I'm glad to have the happy Brooklyn back.
Brooklyn is such a funny little girl. She makes the cutest little expressions. She tries to climb on EVERYTHING she can. I'm just grateful she's still a bit too small to accomplish the tall things. I'm going to have to keep a close eye out for her when she really can get up on everything she wants. YIKES. Well, she is a bit possesive as well. She was sitting on my lap the other day and then Kynadi came and tried sitting on it too...lookout Brooklyn was mad. She started crying and even tried pushing Kynadi off. Pretty funny at that point, it may not be as funny when this type of behavior progresses. She still isn't saying a lot. She points and grunts or screams most of the time. Also, she as learned how to get down the stairs, not well enough that I feel comfortable letting her do it without a spotter, but we're making progress.
Anyway, Kynadi just woke up so I better end...Brooklyn is definately getting big. She's so curious and is usually a happy little girl.

2 comments:

Marlene said...

I love your background! It's a good thing we have blogs to help us remember what's been happening in our lives.

Our blog is: the4neffites.blogspot.com

Check us out.

Holly said...

I emailed you today, let me know what you think. You need to post some baby belly pictures :)