Wednesday, September 17, 2008

All about me

I am: Tired, but grateful that Kynadi and Brooklyn are both sleeping, my dishes are done, laundry is going, John is at work, it’s 8:00pm and I have a quiet evening alone. AHH…it never happens.

I think: all the time. I can’t even start with what may enter my mind in a day.

I know: More than John,basically :). Wives are supposed to know more than their husbands right?!

I want: a house, although complaining about not having one makes me feel ungrateful for what I do have, when I have been given so much more than many.

I have: A wonderful family, sparkling personality(just sounded right), and too much DEBT.

I dislike: People who can’t be happy for others successes and that Brooklyn just started crying…there goes my quiet evening.

I miss: times of the past…living on Denton St., good times in the BYU computer labs, Applewood girls, BYU sporting events, intramurals, off-roading in High School, hanging out with old friends…lots to miss in the past, not that I would go back necessarily, but definitely times to remember. I also miss not being in-shape.

I fear: Losing family members, and being a victim of violent crime or a member of my family

I feel: Scared thinking of all the things that could happen after answering the last question about what I fear. But I feel grateful that I have such a good family and had such a blessed life.

I hear: The washer and dryer. A minute ago I also heard Brooklyn in bed gurgling...so cute.

I smell: The candle on the warmer I got from Cindie Jarvie. It is the best thing! It almost covers the smell of the smoke from the neighbors.

I crave: Food of all kinds. Mostly chocolate. I’ve sent John to the store a few times for some late night candy bars. Although lately I’ve been into chocolate milk…that’s sounding quite good actually. Note: I AM pregnant.

I cry: when my feelings are hurt. Refer to the note above—this is happening more than usual. I have also found myself crying reading others blogs/websites and learning of the tragedies and trials others have had to endure.

I usually: go to bed watching the TV via the internet since we don’t have cable. I'm curently watching The West Wing series

I search: the internet looking for good vinyl ideas and other “crafty crap” as John would say

I wonder: how my children will turn out, and if I am doing enough for them.

I regret: very few things, but one thing I do regret is not appreciating times in my life as they were happening. OH but my biggest regret is letting John convince me to buy a Time share...anyone need one, I'll give you a great deal!

I wish: the world were not such a scary place to live and there was not so much sorrow.

I love: hearing my two little girls play together and giggle at each other. Also, I love my family, even if they are all a bit twisted :).

I care: about others.

I always: tap my toothbrush on the sink after getting it wet. Weird habit.

I worry: about EVERYTHING. Ask anyone that knows me. I am the biggest worrier on the planet. I am currently worried that Brooklyn will fall, being the monkey she is, and do more damage to her little cracked head, that Kynadi is not getting enough time/attention with me, giving birth in the Rock Springs hospital again, that John will never become an ASM and then what?, and the list goes on, but I’ll stop.

I am not: a member of the NRA. (I don’t know)

I remember: only major events in my own life. I forget a lot and details do not stay with me for long. I have been accused of having my mother’s memory…and look what a good woman she is, so I won’t complain, or at least I’ll try not to.

I believe: ...recite the 13 Articles of Faith.

I sing: to Brooklyn each night with Kynadi usually accompanying me.

I don't always: fix dinner. It’s not so much that I don’t like cooking, as much as I don’t know what to cook. Sorry John.

I argue: with John about who will give our little baby boy the most athletic skills. Isn’t it obvious.

I write: very little down, which is why this blog is so good for history’s sake.

I win: at few things. I have the worst luck.

I lose: my patience too often.

I listen: to the neighbors thru my windows. This is my entertainment usually. There is a couple behind me that should not even be married…they have shouting matches I hear all the time.

I don't understand: Asians.

I can usually be found: in my parents basement cutting vinyl…at least these days that’s where it seems I spend all my time.

I need: a Tums, the heartburn is getting worse as the pregnancy continues.

I forget: my phone number is listed to sell Brynn and Scott’s laptop since NO ONE wants their crappy computer!

I am happy: when my children are happy, my house is cleaned and it feels peaceful in my home…it doesn’t hurt if birds are chirping in the trees either.

I tag: My mom, and grandmas, since it would be fun to hear their responses. I’m hoping someday my kids will like to read what I wrote.

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Asians don't understand you either. And while were at it "ms laptop jokster' I am so glad you clarified that you aren't apart of the NRA, I have been thinking aobut that sooo much lately I couldn't remember if you were or weren't. By the way I didn't care either way.

Holly said...

I had to laugh at your Asians comment, when Jeff and I were in Seattle and we were walking around Pike Place, a whole busload of them came and they were in uniforms like they were on a field trip or something and I said to Jeff, "It's a good thing Shannon isn't here". I also miss Denton Street, ah, the good ol' days!