Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BINGO

Alright so this is a quick post on John and I's mad bingo skills. So if anyone remembers awhile back I posted about John and I going out and playing Bingo at Lucky Bucks. Well, I said I could get addicted and living in a small town has not helped. John convinced me (it didn't take much) to go again. Only this time we won, err John won; TWICE. He won a total of $125.00. Here are the pictures of his winning cards. Worth a post I thought.
We were so excited we went a third time a few weeks later. Needless to say we came home with NOTHING, need I repeat NOTHING. We haven't been back since :) I guess it wasn't much of a winning streak.
The funny thing is Kynadi thinks the dobbers(anyone familiar with bingo will understand) are her stamps, and asked why we have taken them with us when we have gone out. I explained a bit about bingo and now she wants to play. :)

1 comment:

Brynn said...

you guys might as well start smoking and go every week, thats what all the gamblers do.