Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First day of Preschool



Kynadi started preschool on Sept. 9th. I'm just slow at posting.

She was really excited to go, but I could tell when we actually got there she was nervous and she didn't want to go in without me. It didn't take long to settle down though.

She goes to a preschool at a lady's house. "Ms. Kari" as she is called, is in my parent's ward and was the singing leader while Kynadi was in nursery. Kynadi LOVED her. So when I learned she was teaching a preschool I figured I'd better sign Kynadi up.

Here's some pics of her first day.

After her first day, she wouldn't tell me what they learned but she sure wanted to go back. She got mad when I told her she gets to go twice a week, she said, "no five times!" As I was trying to pry out of her what they did, I asked if she got to go outside and play. She got upset and told me they got to go outside, but, "I had to learn, she wouldn't let me play" then a cry. Silly. She was a bit tired when I asked her, but I tried to explain preschool was for learning. Regardless she loves it now and looks forward to going.

2 comments:

Gsdgdgdsfg said...

Ethan only lasted 4 weeks and I had to fight him every morning to get him to stay. Since we paid for a month I made him go that long but I guess he just wasn't as ready as I thought so we'll see how it goes next year. Dang it. Hopefully Kynadi loves it!

Gsdgdgdsfg said...

Ok, so I just left that first comment and when I had to type in the word verification, that's what it put as my name. So this is Holly, if you didn't know :)