Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Trip to the Zoo


Sarah, John's niece, was getting baptized the first of the month, so Grandma and Grandpa Texas came to town (SLC that is). So we took a trip to Utah to see them and be at Sarah's baptism. We went down late on a Wednesday and stayed, unexpectedly, till Sunday (see above post for explanation). Anyway, while we were there we took the girls with Grandma and Grandpa Texas to the zoo. It was a perfect day, not too hot, not too cold. I don't think Brooklyn knew too much about what was going on, but Kynadi had fun. It was the first time she'd been since she was really little. So this was the first time she understood what the zoo was. In fact at dinner tonight she said something about it and said, "yeah like at the 'z'-'o'-'0' "and spelled zoo out. I couldn't believe it. I don't remember that being part of what we told her. I asked where she learned to spell zoo and she just said, "well I guess you just taught me or something". Anyway, a bit off topic, but here are some pics of our time at Hogle Zoo.
Thank you John for making sure I got a picture with the Rino's BUTT

1 comment:

Brynn said...

I think you and the rhinos butt is quit fitting.
TAKE THAT!!!!