Friday, February 13, 2009

Pre-school Song

Kynadi sings this song at pre-school everyday. It has actions that she was showing me, but she didn't do them quite as well in the video. I didn't know she even had a "pre-school song' until she started singing it this day. Her teacher gets the curriculum from a company called "Mother Goose Time" thus the song. Anyway here it is. The words of the song are below so you know what she is saying.(Kynadi had to tell them to me).

Oh, when she tells me to put my thumb up it is because I told her that if she wasn't singing loud enough I'd put my thumb up so she knew to sing louder. I thought it was cute that she told me to show it to her.

It’s Mother Goose Time, Mother Goose time,
Clap your hands and say,
It’s Mother Goose Time, Mother Goose Time,
We’re learning everyday.
It’s a brain game, with a book worm,
Math puzzles and tunes and twirls,
Writers’ workshop and art studio,
Kinda fun for boys and girls.
We’re gonna read and write and paint and sing,
Jump, and count, explore everything,
It’s Mother Goose Time, Mother Goose time,
Clap your hands and say,
It’s Mother Goose Time, Mother Goose Time,
We’re learning everyday.

1 comment:

Brynn said...

Kyandi, That was AMAZING, you are such a good singer and dancer, it's a good thing you told us it was Mother Goose time, we would have missed that time of day. By the way what exactly should we do during Mother Goose time? Is it like bedtime?

Kynadi,
not mother goose time silly, its Kynadi goose time. Landens a sick little guy. but he still smiles.

we love you
love brynn, corbyn and landen and uncle scott