Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Our little Football Player






So I just realized I haven't posted any pictures of Linken in his helment, so here they are. I think it makes him look cute. I forget that he's even wearing it until I see someone looking at him a bit different. I can't blame them, I'm sure I'd look similarly. Anyway, he's adjusted pretty well to it, but seems to be out-growing it already. We go back to UT in a couple weeks to have him checked again...it's been 2 weeks without a trip there, so I guess we're due. Thankfully I changed Kynadi's appointment for the same time (rather than two weeks later) so maybe we can continue staying home more...here's hoping at least.



4 comments:

Holly said...

What a happy boy! He's already growing too fast, we're so glad he's doing well.

Mike and Quel said...

I think the helmet is so cute! We almost had to get one for Linc, but it was my fault because of the flat head, which is still kind of flat btw. I wish now we would have just gotten one. And I love his cute pink blanket:)

Mindy and Kelsey said...

Dude I'm rolling!!!!!!! I have clients who wear helmets and I often forget that it is odd and not within the normal scope of things. It cracks me up!!!!!!!!!`

Janalyn said...

Nice. You just need a big Y sticker!