Sunday, May 3, 2009

Good-bye Norman...Hello Beamie



So after 10 good years I had to say goodbye to Norman the Neon. He was a good car, and never had a problem until just recently. His trannie had something wrong and the fix was pricey. John took this as a great opportunity to find himself a different car (which he had been trying to convince me of for some time). Apparently Norman was too "bubbly" for John. He said it was a girl car...well I did buy it and I am a GIRL.
So anyway, he finally found himself Beamie (as I call her). I actually think he takes more pride in it than me. If you could cheat on your spouse with a car...John would be a first class adulterer...glad this isn't the case though. Anyway, Beamie is older than Norman and has more miles, but John is more than happy, so I guess that's what really counts.
I was a bit sad to hand Norman over. We had posted him on KSL and in less than an hour he was sold. Someone from GR actually saw the add and called like 15 min after we had posted. I took this as a sign, I guess, and we have parted ways. I still think Norman looks better inside and out...Beamie is OLD, but I have a better car than both of those to drive, so I can't complain.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I didn't realize you still had your saturn! We had some really good times in that car!