Sunday, May 3, 2009

Easter

For some reason I'm always slow posting Easter pics...but here some are.










Kels was with us for Easter again, which is always fun. Kynadi especially loves it.

Before Kelsey came, we went to the Easter Egg hunt at the Convalescent center. Earlier in the week our primary had helped paint the Easter eggs for the hunt, so that was fun to be able to find some of the eggs we painted. After this last week (I was in charge of a Fabulous Friday) everything is kinda a blurr, but that night when Kels came, the girls painted eggs and had their own little Easter egg hunts for each other. I thought that was cute.
Easter was good, not too eventful, but enjoyable.

This was the only pic I got of the two girls in the Easter outfits Grandma bought.
I completely forgot to take a pics of the girls in their Easter dresses...but I got some good pics of Linken in his Easter outfit..he's such a cutie
.

No comments: