Sunday, March 29, 2009

Egg hunt in the Pool


Kynadi got to go to the rec and participate in the Easter Egg hunt in the pool. Unfortuneatley, for me and everyone that had to see, I had to get in with her. She had fun though, and I can't believe that Easter is that close. Poor Brooklyn wanted to get in soooo bad. She wasn't old enough though so she had to sit on the sidelines and watch. Maybe next year!

While I'm waiting for the video to upload....quick comment by Kynadi.
I was telling my mom on Friday how they accepted Kynadi at the CDC preschool because of her scoliosis and that means she gets to go to pre-school for FREE. I was saying that her scoliosis was kind of a blessing in that way...blah, blah. Then my mom said, "oh that is really cool!" Which Kynadi immediatley proclaimed, "That is NOT cool!" LOL I'm not sure if it's not cool to have scoliosis, or go to pre-school for free. :) Either way she's a cute kid!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Kamden has a really hard time not being able to play soccer like Ethan, but he has to wait until he's 4. We were looking at scrapbooks last week and Ethan saw the pictures of him and Kynadi together when they were babies and kept asking when he'd get to see her again. We'll have to arrange a meeting for them so they can start falling in love! :)

Toni said...

I saw Linken at church Sunday and he looks great. I can't even believe how tiny his scar was. I thought it would have been huge! I'm glad everything went so well. He is too cute!

Marlene said...

Please don't tell my girls that they missed the egg hunt. I have never taken them and plan on missing out on it as long as they will allow me to. Linken's head is looking great.