Sunday, March 8, 2009

Linken's Blessing

So I'm a bit behind as usual, but Linken was blessed the second week in February. John's parents flew out and stayed with us for a few days. We all ended up sick, so that wasn't so fun, but we were glad to have them. John's mom made Linken's blessing outfit, which I think is the cutest thing ever. She has made the girls blessing dresses as well, and has always done a great job. I wish the pictures did his outfit the justice it deserves. Most of the pics were downloaded on my mom's computer though, so these are all I have for now.



I don't know why, I just really like this picture of Grandma, Mom, and Linken. Probably because I just love everone in it!

I realize this is a terrible pic of us (especially me), but it was really all I had. As I mentioned most of the blessing pics are on my mom's computer not mine.
Anyway, for his special day we had a lot of John's family here. His brother Richard, his sister Barbara and her family, his parents (as I mentioned), as well as John's friend Craig and his fiance Erica. My grandma and grandpa Walker came, and my parent's (obviously since they live here). It made me wish my sisters were closer so they could have come, but I guess there's not much to do about that. Anyway, it went well, and I'm grateful to have my little boy with us now.

No comments: