Sunday, March 29, 2009

The shoes live on..



So I made John clean out the car before we took Linken down for his surgery, and he happened to find Kynadi's old pair of princess shoes in the trunk. Grandma had given her these and she LOVED them since they light up. Well, Brooklyn saw them and immediately had to put them on. They are a bit big for her but I can't get her to let me take them off. She has insisted to sleep with them...just as Kynadi did when she first got them from Grandma. I thought it was too cute!
I took a picture with Kyandi sleeping in them...so here is Brooklyn sporting the same shoes to bed. She has also had an obsession with her coat and won't take it off either...thus the sleeping in the coat too. The third obsession; her baby doll. She won't go to sleep without it and will barely leave the house without it too. Such a stubborn thing and she's not even 2.

1 comment:

Holly said...

That's so cute! Our boys haven't been too attatched to anything yet but I think it's so cute when little kids carry around their stuffed animal or favorite blankie.