Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our days of sickness

Our whole family has had our turn at some virus that's been going around. We were all pretty miserable at one point or another. I think I started it all and was at my worste on Linken's blessing day...what a day to choose. Then the kids picked it up. Kynadi seemed to get over it the quickest, although she still missed a day of pre-school because of it. Brooklyn's turned to an ear infection and Linken had to be put on antibiotics. John finally went to the doc after missing a few days of work. He had 104.5 degree temp when he went in and they put him on steriods (which made him onery to say the least) as well as a couple other drugs. I think we are all on the mend now though (thus I'm finally blogging) so hopefully we'll stay that way. Here's a cute pic of Brooklyn during our "sick days". She was soo tired she just fell asleep.
This pic is kind of gross, but shows all the "goop" draining out of Brooklyn's ear. It was worse in person...trust me. Yuck!

1 comment:

Holly said...

EW! Kynadi's ear drainage is nasty! We had that though, Ethan's turned into an ear infection so he was on antibiotics and mine turned into a sinus infection...all the week of my brother's wedding. Kamden got over his pretty fast and Jeff didn't end up getting sick thankfully.