Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Noodle creations

So I forgot about this until I was going through my recent videos. I had this great idea awhile back to make Noodle Creations (my own invention). My thought was the kids could make shapes, pictures, numbers, ect. out of noodles. I thought it would be fun. I had told Kynadi all about it, and we couldn't wait for Boston to get here so we could do it with him. Unfortunately things didn't go quite as planned...

This video shows most of the excitement for the project...maybe when their older...huhh or maybe NEVER again.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Your family picture is so cute! One hot momma! Did you get my email about next month when you guys are in town? We can't wait to see you!

Scott Kubalek said...

NICE TRY! NOODLE CREATIONS just the name gives it away that it is going to be blahhhh