Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What a Character


Our little miss Brooklyn is such a funny little thing. I don't know quite how to describe it, she is just entertaining to watch. She always has facial expressions and is soo determined. Her newest word is "hit" and she is doing most of it (in fact she just hit me to get my attention). The best part is she hits Kynadi and then comes to me to tell on herself, "hit, hit" she'll say. I'll ask her if Kynadi hit her and she'll answer truthfully with a "no" then I'll ask if she hit Kynadi, she'll say, "yes". I tell her no more hitting and then we're done...she runs off on her way.

Funny story:

The other night the girls were supposed to be going to bed. I had let them both sleep on Brooklyn's floor, in hopes Brooklyn would get used to being out of the crib. We've done this a few nights; always with threats that if she gets up she'll have to go back in the crib. Most nights she gets put in the crib. Well this particular night I happened to be walking down the hall and heard a little jiggle on the doorknob of her room. So I bent over next to the door to surprise Brooklyn when she opened it. When she finally did open the door, there I was. She looked at me a bit surprised and knew she was busted. So how does she respond? She grabs her crotch and tells me, "potty". LOL How much she has learned. Kynadi never gets in trouble when she gets out of bed to go potty...I think you have to be potty trained to use that excuse. Too the crib she went.

No comments: