Sunday, May 30, 2010

I LOVE bed time


As much as I love my kids, by the end of the day I'm sure glad it's bed time. I'd like to say I got them to bed and then worked on that HUGE pile of laundry you can see in the background(picture below)...but let's be honest, I probably laid on my bed and turned on a show.
These pictures are how Linken can often be found...snuggling a blanket. I think it's so cute. He often hands me his blanket first when I go to get him out of the crib in the morning. Throughout the day if he spots a little blanket of his, he will usually go grab it and hand it to me to wrap around him, or he just carries it around, as in the second picture. My one complaint about this is his new "trick". He knows all the blankets are kept in the armoir in his room, so he'll go in there and start pulling them all out until he gets the one he wants, and even after he gets the one he wants I think he continues to pull more down just to test my patience.

No comments: