Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bingo Parlor Date

Quick Post. Last night John and I decided to go out at the last minute. We weren't sure what to do...the joys of a small town. But, finally thought of going to play some Bingo. It was pretty fun. I hadn't been into a bingo place since I worked there in high school. It brought back a lot of memories. For working at a Bingo place I sure was clueless about everything--it has been awhile I guess.
Well, we didn't win a thing! But I was one number away on the black-out game - $300 prize, and John was one number away on the "IRS" ? game. Guess it just wasn't our night, but honestly how can you compete with those Bingo crazed people with 10 sheets of cards dobbing like crazy. Call us gamblers if you'd like, we really just went to have something to do together, but I can definately see how it could be addictive. Sorry Lucky Bucks, I can't visit too often!

No comments: