Sunday, July 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKLYN!!




Today is Brooklyn's 1st Birthday. What a sweet little girl Brooklyn is. It seems so weird that it's been a year, and then it's hard to think of life without her. She is such a happy, content little baby now. I was a bit nervous about her when she first entered this world, but what a cute little thing she is. I can't help but smile thinking about her. Almost every morning she wakes me up with her cute little voice, garbling away. When I walk in she has the biggest smile on her face. I love starting my day that way. What a blessing she is in our family!! I love her to pieces!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKLYN !!! I've posted a few pics, and I love the video of her playing with, examining I should say, her new toy, because John gets her laugh in there!! Cute, Cute!
I love the look she has on her face in the picture opening Brynn's HOMEMADE (need I say more) present -- Priceless
The second picture I love because it captures her "oooooo" expression. She always does this when looking at things.


1 comment:

Holly said...

What a cutie, I can't believe our kids are getting so big. I also can't believe I've never met Brooklyn, but glad to see her pictures on the blog!