Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's a Boy!

It's true...we just found out yesterday we are having a boy! John and I are both pretty excited. Another girl would have been nice just to save on money since I have BINS, and BINS of girl clothes, girl bedding for the crib with matching decore, ect. but maybe this boy will just have to like lace and pink (just a joke). I guess our "sports room" stuff will come in handy now! Anyway, here are some pics from the ultra sound. The doc said, he is small right now, only measure like he is 17.5 weeks, instead of the 18.5 they thought he was. So I go in for another ultra sound in a little over a month. Ok...so onto the pics.
These last two pics made it pretty obvious that a boy is on the way!

5 comments:

Holly said...

SHANNON!?! Congratulations! I tried to call you but the numbers I have are old so you need to email me your new cell number. And if you need boy stuff, I have BINS and BINS of it! Road Trip!

Danielle said...

I had no idea you were pregnant!! Congrats!! And a boy, I am so jealous. Any pointers?

Anonymous said...

You guys are busy as rabbits.
-Jeff

Teri said...

I had no idea you were pregnant either. I am excited for you! Congrats! For some reason I didn't think you were having anymore. I probably made it up!

Holly said...

I apologize for my husband's comment. Apparently he figures he can compare you and John to the mating of woodland creatures.