Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cheerleading Camp

I know most people that know me would be surprised that I even agreed, much less suggested, my daughter go to a cheeleading camp, but every basketball game I took Kynadi to this last season she just loved to be there to watch the cheerleaders. A few times she even tried to show me what they did by nodding her head to get her hair to shake and clapped her hands. Pretty funny. So anyway, since Brynn was here and Kelsey was up visiting I thought it would be a fun thing for the girls to do. So Brynn and I signed Corby, Kelsey, and Kynadi up for the three day camp. It seemed like the biggest hastle. Landen attacked me on the side lines most of the time (oh I already miss him) laughing and having a good old time at Brynn's request. As well as I had to try to contain little miss Brooklyn, and kept having to scold Kynadi because she kept running away from her class and not listening. I really didn't think she enjoyed it that much, but all she has done the last few days is jump on her bed and cheer-- she mostly likes to do it on my bed so she can watch herself in the mirror.
Anyway, here are some videos of the girls doing their routines. In the first video Corbyn is 3rd from the left and Kynadi is the 4th. The second video Kynadi takes a solo act -- what is she doing!?! :) Sorry it is such a shakey video I was laughing pretty hard. The last one is of Kelsey (who was in an older group) and this, I think, was her favorite cheer. Don't worry Mindy I have them all burned to a disk already, and has been sent with Kels.

1 comment:

Janalyn said...

I have to say, I am shocked! I had to re-read the title. It sounds like she had a great time though. Our daughters would be good friends - they're more girly than we are!